PBIT’s General Facilitation seeks to make it convenient & easier for investors to establish and expand their operations, as well as to conduct their day-to-day business. Measures usually focus on the alleviation of ground-level obstacles to investment, for example by introducing transparency and improving the availability of information, and by making administrative procedures more effective and efficient bringing together relevant government agencies at one platform to offer well-coordinated services. To ensure co-ordination and cooperation between the public sector and the private sector on matters of investments and for policy decisions impacting on investment.
- All the information that you need
- From identification of projects which suit the investor’s needs, we provide information for all the opportunities in different sectors/projects of Punjab. Information regarding setting up businesses, getting licenses, NOCs etc, answering inquiries/queries, we at PBIT have all the information that your require to invest and expand your business in Punjab.
- Let us open new avenues for you.
- Our facilitation wing provides our clients networking between private and public sector. We can introduce you to the players who will be important for your business. We have the knowledge and the contacts – and will be happy to both organize and accompany you on fact-finding missions to all the key players.
Setting up a business
- Tools and plans for establishing or expanding a business in Punjab
- Setting up a business in Punjab is quick and easy. Our extended network of contacts with public authorities and service providers simplify everything involved in starting up a business. Let us help you make it happen.
Acquiring Licenses, NOCs & Permits
- Will get your there to achieve your goal
- PBIT’s Facilitation wing provides all the information and assistance required by acting as the single interface with all investors and liaise with relevant authorities for the granting of Permits, Licenses & NOCs required by the investors to operate in Punjab.
- Ensuring smooth running of business
- Facilitation wing ensures immediate solution to the investor complaints by bringing on board the relevant department for a timely and appropriate response to the query thus providing effective customer care service. The aim is to provide an answer to less complex queries within three to four working days.